Beware, some who entered, never left.
Sat, May 25, 2019, 8:00 PM –
Sun, May 26, 2019, 2:00 AM EDT
The celebrity hosts of Paranormal Dares, Keith, Jess and Erik invite you to a one night, live ghost hunt at the notorious St. Alban’s Sanatorium. With assistance from the professionals, you will conduct your own investigation in a place known as one of the most active paranormal locations on the east coast.
Ghost hunt tickets are extremely limited for this immersive event and include:
- Access to a meet and greet with the Paranormal Dares team
- Access to a question and answer session with your celebrity hosts
- Small group, late-night ghost hunt
- Snacks and refreshments available
- Assisted FREE ROAM ghost hunt
- An experience you will never forget…the spirits will see to that
Built in 1892 these walls have witnessed the pain of many since the first occupants stepped inside. Originally opening as an all boy’s school where competition, hazing and bullying were encouraged, St. Alban’s was repurposed as a sanatorium in 1916. Psychiatric treatment in the early 1900s was not known for being overly humane and patients were subjected to barbaric treatments long since condemned by the medical community. Stories of death, suicide, despair, and evil are well known by those familiar with the site and it seems that some of the remaining residents are willing to share. Do you dare to listen?